Experience Hawaiian Art and Culture at Hula Halau 'O Pi'ilani!
Aloha! Welcome to Hula Halau 'O
Hula is not just dancing and chanting, it is a deeper spiritual aspect which must be learned and felt by each haumana (student). Hula started as a religious ceremony to the Hawaiian gods. Now we dance to remember the history of Hawaii and to join the Hawaiian way of celebrating life.
Our philosophy of No Ke Aloha No Ka Hula means "for the the love of the hula" and embodies the elements of respect, courtesy, discipline patience, determination and perseverance.
e komo mai! Take off your shoes and join us inside!
How to Find Us
Hula Halau 'O Pi'ilani
475 N. Wolfe Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Phone: 408 773-8133
The Halau will be performing next at:
Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice (San Jose)
Friday, November 29th
- 4:45-5:00p Halau 'O Pi'ilani Performs
- 5:12p Hawaiian Airlines Speaker
- 5:13p-5:19 Halau 'O Pi'ilani Performs
- 5:30p-5:36p Palm Tree Light Show to Music
- 5:44-6:00p Halau 'O Pi'ilani Performs and closes event
Kristi Yamaguchi will be there as well!!
- Annual Crab Feed Fundraiser
February 22, 2014
St. Cyprian Church Hall
1195 Leota Avenue, Sunnyuvale, CA
Tickets on sale NOW!
- The Legend of Pele -ENCORE PERFORMANCE COMING AGAIN IN 2014
interested? Call 408-247-0500 or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets